Monday, November 5, 2007

Who said that Aussie's don't know how to PARTY when its Halloween?!




October 31st seems to come and go in Australia without much of a fuss in my life until...this year
This year has sen many major changes i
n my life, SINGLEDOM for starters opened my eyes to a whole new way of living.
This year I put myself out there, I talked to people who I wouldn't normally talk to, I have made many new friends, I have had doors open for me, I have breathed in new crisp,clean air.
This year I along with my band cellardoor
played at my guitarists 21st birthday..we went all out..we dressed up we ate candy we had PUMPKINS!!!!
We weren't really taken over completely by the "American" Holiday...afterwards we went and got pissed at the PUB!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From one Diva to another - welcome to blogging.

kelsuperstarsinger said...

MwAh....just wanted to converse with u on a reg basis since u have my girl's heart.....